Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
Needed: Senior Digital Marketing Specialist with SaaS experience!
Location: Cincinnati, OH (relocation support will be considered)
Our team members turn our success into little miracles for people all over the world. Please read until the end to learn more.
Do you love the following: Content, email marketing, social media and generally rolling up your sleeves to get involved in all things digital marketing? Are you hungry for learning and passionate about communicating with others? Do you have experience 10x-ing marketing objectives? Do you want to work with an awesome team and receive Silicon Valley-level benefits + perks?
If you answered yes to all of the above, then you’re the Digital Marketing Specialist we’re looking for!
As a digital analytics technology and consulting company, we work with the largest brands in the world across the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), News + Media and eCommerce industries. Our goal is to simplify the lives of marketers while helping them confidently make data-backed decisions that increase their ROI, improve their customer lifetime value and have them looking like a marketing rockstar.
As a digital marketer yourself, we imagine you are emphatically nodding your head at this point. So, what does it take to be a part of this agile and growing marketing department?
InfoTrust is at an exciting time in the company’s growth and, as the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will work in a fast-paced environment which demands the ability to execute independently on a variety of tasks. We are in the early stage of building a marketing organization for scaling lead generation and lead nurturing; this role will play a critical part in spurring the growth of the department and the company.
To take on this role of Digital Marketing Specialist, it’s likely that you have a background in SaaS technology or consulting digital marketing and most - or all - of the below bullet points describe you:
- You have a history of translating business goals into successful digital marketing campaigns.
- You are able to effectively communicate through a variety of technology platforms (blog articles, emails, and social posting - oh my!).
- You are strategic and think through the various opportunities, narrowing in on the ones with the greatest potential.
- Writing content, making banners in Photoshop or crafting the perfect Tweet is your idea of fun.
- You are comfortable with technology and familiar with a variety of marketing platforms, but love testing out new ones, too! Ideally, you have experience with Hubspot, MailChimp or another advanced email marketing platform.
- If your friends were asked to describe you, they’d say ‘detail-oriented’ and ‘organized’ within the first few seconds.
- Communicating within and between teams to complete projects, create content or communicate new offerings to customers is second nature to you.
- SEO, HTML, and A/B testing are not just a random sampling of letters to you.
- You have worked with outside vendors and contractors successfully.
- You have good time management skills, a strong streak of creativity and know how to craft a solid presentation.
- You’re familiar with the key areas of marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM).
- You know how to plan, create and implement content marketing strategies (and how to measure their effectiveness, of course).
Outcomes for the first year for the Senior Digital Marketing Specialist include:
- Work with senior leadership in the company to execute an account marketing plan to engage strategic target companies. This includes: writing blog articles (with an eye towards SEO), crafting landing page copy, email marketing, webinar promotion, communicating content and events through social media, paid social and more.
- Manage contractor and vendor relationships.
- Launch campaigns that drive new customer leads for SaaS products and help us hit company revenue targets.
- Produce client case studies, one-pagers and other marketing materials to move prospects through the sales funnel.
- Lead content creation efforts for infotrustllc.com and taginspector.com.
- Drive monthly readership of InfoTrust-produced content through strategic distribution, social media marketing, newsletters, and other initiatives.
- Work with PR vendors and publications to promote InfoTrust thought leadership content to top-tier publications.
- Leverage top of the line SEO + content analysis tools to understand what content to produce and how to promote it.
- Report to CEO/Co-founder of the company to develop strategic roadmap for growing the marketing team and organically funding team growth through new business directly attributable to marketing.
As you can see, there is significant growth opportunity with this Digital Marketing Specialist. Our company is a 3x Inc 5000 honoree with no plans to stop! We are heavily marketing focused and work with best-in-class advisers to determine what strategies will help us cut through the digital marketing noise.
We hope you like to write as much as we do (so we’re not bringing this job posting to a close quite yet)! Here is what your success as a marketer who drives product sales will mean:
- InfoTrust pays 100% of insurance premiums (medical, vision and dental) for the entire family for all full-time employees.
- There is a significant profit sharing bonus that is paid out quarterly.
- The Culture of giving has been in InfoTrust's DNA since day 1 and while this position is with InfoTrust LLC (i.e. the company not the foundation) we ask that you please take a look at https://infotrust.foundation. During the interview we will ask you what we can do to grow our foundation. We are just launching the site, so be gentile. For us, our growth means the ability to help more people.
- From oncology patients at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital to kids at Stepping Stone . From a halfway house in Marquette, MI to a women’s shelter in Sri Lanka and homeless families in India. Our team is growing and our team members turn our success into little miracles for people all over the world. An amazing marketing person will help us, as a team, find a way to scale our products and services so we can do more. A lot more. We hope you are that person!
If this role speaks to your mind and your heart, we want to hear from you!